Thursday, March 13, 2008

TLC48 and Tagged!

Well, the week is not yet over, and I finally got to Monday's Technique Lover's Challenge last night. I subscribe to a ton of magazines, and found Metropolitan Home and Home magazines to have great pages for this technique!I used Delight in Life, which is still one of my favorite SU! sets. The paper is called French Poetry, but I don't know who made it. The red is from my scrap stash. Ink is Ruby Red. I used Versamark and gold EP with my heat gun for the embossing. This is my first time trying this technique and it will definitely be used again! Here's a close-up of one of the small flowers:

Also, Anna from Home Made Greetings tagged me. These are the rules:

• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes:

1. I cannot fall asleep if I have not read for at least 10 minutes in bed.
2. I HATE to dust - find it a completely thankless task that has to be done as soon as you are finished.
3. I grew up in NH and have NEVER skiied. Hate the cold and snow!
4. Even though I don't like football, nor understand it, I met my hubby at a Superbowl party (1997, Packers and Patriots).
5. I can't eat fruit when it's cold. Seriously, I take the fruit I plan to eat each day out of the fridge in the morning so it's room temp when I'm ready.
6. I'm too chicken to submit any cards for publication.
7. I can't leave my Google Reader if there are still unread posts. For this reason, I end up staying up too late and spending time at my job trying to get to 0 new posts!

Phew! That's it. Not too exciting, is it? I will leave it up to you if you want to consider yourself tagged. I don't know 7 blogger well enough to go and tag them, and I think lots have already been tagged with this game!

Have a Happy Friday, everyone! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Rachel Webber said...

Love the faux cloisonne look - the red and gold looks fabulous, brilliant!

craftyrachel said...

That is gorgeous! I want to try that one. The red is spectacular! Well done...