Sunday, June 22, 2008

Karin's Biggest Swap Ever

Karin hosted a huge international swap a couple of weeks ago, and here are the results:


I got this great card from Saskia:

This is from Dilly:
And this is from Simone, a return for one I sent her:

Aren't these gorgeous? I love the size of the European cards. And the images and embellishments are too cute. Here is the card I sent to my 2 swap-ees. Surprise, Surprise, I used the Verve Visual set, Floral Whimsey. I layered the image panels on blue and yellow, then mounted on a pink card front. Then the whole thing is on a white card base. I used rhinestones for flower centers and finished it off with pink grosgrain.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'll be busy getting ready for our weekend away this week, but hope to pre-schedule some posts. Thursday, we are leaving and will be without internet until Monday. I don't even know if we'll have cell phone coverage where we are headed. It's not that far out, but just remote enough. We will be camping with my brother and SIL and DS will get to play with his cousins all weekend! Should be fun, as long as the weather holds!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Rachel Webber said...

Beautiful cards & yours is fab - enjoy your time away

Tracy K said...

Lovely cards. My favs are best friends forevah and the trio of vases.