Friday, June 20, 2008

Mojo Monday Week 42, On Friday...

Most weeks, I don't even get to all the challenges that are posted, so I am actually very happy to be posting this today. It means I made it in within the week! As you can tell, I am still in love with these Verve sets, this time Fluttering By. DP is from My Mind's Eye Bohemian line, Backyard My Journey Brocade/Brown and Stripe/Line. The velvet rick rack is from American Crafts, from the Target sale I mentioned a couple posts ago. The butterfly is stamped with the rock n roll method, using Green Galore and Close to Cocoa inks. I added some brown dew drops to the image panel after using the rounded corner punch on two of the corners. The butterfly is stamped twice, the top layer is paper pieced. I hope to have more time this weekend to play. DH is back in town, and after a couple of long walks Saturday and Sunday I hope to have SOME time to myself... I hope you all get some play time in, too! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Beautiful card. i love the butterfly.

Heather said...

Neat card! The image is perfect with that background.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love that DP. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)

Elisabeth said...

I love that butterfly!! Great job on the card!