Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthday Mojo for Mom


It's been forever since I've tackled a Mojo Monday sketch, but today I was inspired to use #86. I feel like when using a Mojo Monday sketch, it has to be a very feminine card, and today I needed a birthday card for my mom. The papers are from the Basic Grey Sultry pad, and the stamps are My Mind's Eye Laundry Line, Flirty "Lil Girl" Clear Stamps.

The ink is Pink Pirouette, which was just the right shade I was looking for. You can't see in the photo, but the butterfly is painted over with Twinkling H2Os and the flourishes have some glitter pen on the ends. The scalloped and straight rectangles were cut with Nesties in the Cuttlebug. The rhinestones are from my stash. The only thing missing is a ribbon, but I wasn't quite sure where to place one. Oh, and the sentiment is from Little Paper Shop.

I have a few more creations to post over the next few days, including a sample of the 40 graduation invitations I made for my (much younger!) brother who is graduating high school next month. Hope you are all having a good week. Can you believe it's almost over already? Thanks for looking!

No comments: