Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation Invitations



Phew, I got these finished and in the mail to my mother earlier this week. My (much younger) brother is graduating from high school, and I made these invitations to his party. Of course, what started out as 20 turned into 40, so it took a few days to crank them all out. It was fun, though, and I hope they like them! Papers are from the craft store and the stamps inside are So Inviting by MFT and some dollar stamps from Studio G. The mortar boards are 2.5 inch squares and the tassels are made with embroidery floss, attached with black brads (that were silver, and I embossed them black).

Well, we are off to a busy Saturday with soccer, hair cut for DS, and a birthday party this afternoon. Also, DH is busy getting things ready for his big business trip, which starts tomorrow morning. Just me and DS for 3 weeks!

Have a good weekend, and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute! Love the little graduation hat as the main focal point!