Friday, May 29, 2009

LSC222 for Twins


Finally, I made a card for my neighbors, who recently brought home their twin baby girls. They were born almost 2 months premature and are doing very well. We have been waiting for them to get settled in before going over to meet the new little ones. The exciting part is that they will be the same age as my new addition, coming in September. It's nice to have kids on the block who can play together.

Today's LSC222 at Splitcoast was to use only plain paper for a base and the rest of the card had to be from patterned papers. Embellishments were also to be limited. A great challenge to use up all those scraps of dp we all have laying around! The papers are from Nana's Nursery Baby Girl by DCWV. I just love these papers and the glittered and embossed details on them. And of course the gorgeous girly patterns!!

DS and I have a busy weekend ahead of us. He has soccer tomorrow morning, then we hit the library and Sunday I think we are going to head to the zoo. DH is gone for another week and we are all getting tired of this trip! I hope you all have a nice weekend and spend some time for yourselves! Thanks for looking.

No comments: