Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Baby Card



There are lots of babies coming in the next few months among people we know, so here is another baby card to go in the stash. I used the MFT Baby First set, and paper pieced the body of the buggy. The rhinestones and bit of ribbon were from my stash and the hearts are made with the Cuttlebug die. I used some MM chipboard stickers for the frame and also for the sentiment. It was a quick and easy card to put together.

Let me say I am feeling huge these days. I still have a few months to go - not due till September, but I don't think I was this big when I delivered last time! Seriously, I am looking forward to spending most of the next two months in the pool with DS so I don't feel so heavy. Tomorrow is his Kindergarten graduation, and I am an emotional mess this week. Today is my last day to stamp in peace, so I'm going to get to it. Thanks for listening, and thanks for looking!

No comments: