Sunday, June 28, 2009

Creating While the Creating Is Good


Here's another card I got finished this morning! It's been a while since I've made two cards in one day!! This is a simple birthday card for a friend, using DCWV papers and SU! Certainly Celery. The small celery panel is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The cupcake image is from Stampendous, Hey There, Cupcake. It's a fun clear set that has all the cupcake bottoms and tops separate so it's very easy to paper piece. The twill ribbon is from my stash, and there is an orange rhinestone on the flame of the candle.

The sketch is from Techno Stamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. You can see it here.

Thanks again for looking!

2 comments:

craftyrachel said...

Oooooh! Another lovely cupcake! I really like that image. I may just have to pick up that set. CTMH has a set of cupcake tops with a bottom, but (ssshhhhh) it's just not quite as cute as thi. Great job!

MJ said...

Adorable! What a fun birthday card. I love the embossed background. Great job. Thanks so much for playing along. So sorry it took me so long to come over and comment, I have been sick.