Thursday, June 11, 2009

Marrakech Butterfly



It's been several weeks since I have been able to participate in the TechnoStamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge. This week ws number 73! I have been wanting to dig into this BG Marrakech paper and today found that the SU! In Colors match it really well. The base is Kiwi Kiss, and the other papers are from the BG pad, except for the white scrap with the sentiment. I used the Nesties circle and Blossom dies, and the Cuttlebug butterfly die and swiss dots embossing folder. The sentiment is My Favorite Things.

This is a much bolder card than I usually make, but I like it in the end. I find that I use so many pastels, I just wanted a change. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I love the butterfly stamped on the paper vs. a solid color. Great paper selection!

MJ said...

How fun, love the colors. Thanks so much for playing we missed ya.