Friday, November 13, 2009

Cuttlebugger's Shoulder?


Anyone else suffering from this? I'm cranking out about 100 circles for my Christmas cards and my shoulder is sore!! Maybe I'm just out of stamping shape?

This is not a Christmas card, but is one that I had time to make this week for when someone needs a pick-up. I used BG Junebug and decided that the paper was pretty enough to star in the card, so I only stamped the sentiment.

I'm not sure who will get this, but it will go in the mail soon. I'm on a mission to USE what I have, clean out what I don't use, and not let stuff accumulate. This applies to my entire house, not just the craft room. So far, I'm making good progress. Let's hope it keeps up before the holidays and more stuff arrives! I hope you are all having a good day, and are safe from the remnants of Ida if you are on the East Coast. We are having a cold and rainy and windy day here as she blows by. Tomorrow should be nicer. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Cute card!!!I know exactly what you mean. My back was killing me from cutting out a ton of Christmas tree triangles last weekend. Now I need to make cards out of them!