Friday, November 20, 2009

A Sheetload of Cutting!


I made this card for the November Sheetload Of Cards contest. The dp is BG Sultry because it was on my desk from the other day. The base is Soft Suede and the pink is Melon Mambo from this year's In Colors. The twill is from SU! a season or two (or three) ago. PMSabella is paper pieced right down to the tiny chocolate that fell out of the box. That was a LOT of tiny cutting and a few times I thought I lost the small pieces. If you can see, the popcorn is detailed with liquid applique.

My time is limited to Carter's nap and I have to also get the laundry done, so off I go. DH is back from his business trip tonight, so fingers crossed for stamp time this weekend! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Melis said...

Love this Bella! I'm amazed at your paper-piecing! Great job!

Melissa
Sheetload DT

Allison Rankin said...

Such a cute bella! Love that sentiment!