Thursday, November 19, 2009

November Sheetload


I made a Sheetload using this month's template, but this is a hard size for me to make. The sentiment is from a set of Martha Stewart acrylic stamps that I found last year, stamped in Red Riding Hood on a Cuttlebugged panel. The rhinestones are from my stash. The DP is Chatterbox Holiday Sprinkles 2-sided paper. I love the red with the Celery and black. The ribbon is some velvet ribbon, also from my stash. Man, I have a big stash!!

Since I always find I need extra holiday cards, these are going into that pile. I'm working on my main set of holiday cards and just have to get photos of the boys to insert. We'll be staging a photo shoot complete with props and wardrobe changes this weekend. It could be an all-weekend affair depending on how tolerant they are with the process!

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week? Yikes, where has the year gone? I hope you are all getting ready to feast on yumminess. Thanks for looking!

No comments: