Sunday, October 3, 2010

Now That's A LOT of Pumpkins!



Normally, I don't make Halloween cards. A few weeks ago, though, I gathered all my orange, black, purple and green supplies and dug out the few Halloween stamps I have. Here is one of the cards I made. The pumpkins are from a Studio G dollar set and are embossed with Zing EP in Apricot. Love that embossing powder!! The sentiment is also from a dollar set. I even mailed the few Halloween cards I did make! How about that?

Here's a close-up of the embossed pumpkins:



Today, I hope to get some cards made for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at Splitcoast. I am way behind and don't know if I'll be able to complete all of them by the deadline of Nov 7. That would mean creating 27 unique cards in 7 days? What do you think? Maybe if it wasn't Halloween weekend and I didn't have 2 kids...

Have a good day! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Beverly G said...

Love your card and that Zing is great--27 cards--maybe they could be simple but unique.