Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sheetload of Valentines!

Last weekend I decided to tackle the Valentines for DS's class. The party is not for a few weeks yet, but I didn't want to be scrambling at the last minute. Also, I gathered all my Valentine supplies this year and wanted to actually use up some of them! And, hey, I got this cute paper at Target's dollar spot, so I was inspired.

For the layout, I used the January issue of Sheetload of Cards. I used the birds from Kim Hughes for CHF, and the sentiment from Love Ya Much from CC Designs. Ribbon is from Target last year (or was it the year before?).





I hope you have a good weekend. DS is sick tonight and I'm hoping it's only a 24 hour bug that he doesn't share with us. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Great Valentine's. I like the tweetheart sentiment.

Annapurna said...

Beautiful cards! Love the background papers you used and the love bird coloring. Lovely!

Cindy Vernon said...

Hi! You haven't posted in awhile. Just checking in to make sure all is well! talk to you soon.
Cindy