Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time For Another Sheetload

I needed some winter cards to send to those who were left off my Christmas card list. So I downloaded the January issue of Sheetload of Cards and created 8 of these in a snap. I think it took me just about 90 minutes to get these all done. I flipped the sketch and left off the sentiment because of the writing on the ribbon. I added some glitter for the snow in the main image. The colors are Bayou Blue and Wild Wasabi. The dp is from Provo Craft Holiday Slab. It's almost used up!!



That's it for today. As I mentioned, there is a lot going on around here right now so my stamping time has been limited. That will all change soon, though. So please stick with me :) Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Beautiful card. I love the whimsy of the trees.