Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cute Gift Card Holder

I took today and tomorrow off from work to get some last-minute things done. We are hosting DS's birthday party on Sunday and I still had a few Christmas packages to get out. And catch up on the housework, etc. I will get to the housework tomorrow, but today had some time to stamp. One project off my to-do list is the favor bags for the birthday party. I will post those tomorrow. Today I want to share this cute gift card holder I came across on Julee's blog. The original template can be found here, at Wild Sprinkles.


Due to a miscalculation in cutting the angle, I turned my card to the side. I still like how it came out, though. Seriously, I am template challenged. I am trying to make a little box for a co-worker's gift and cannot make the top fit properly. I might have to call on my engineer hubby to do some math for me. It frustrates me to no end, and makes me greatly admire those bloggers who share their templates!

I'm off to do two more gifts that are to be given tomorrow. Have a good night everyone. Thanks for looking!


No comments: