Monday, December 8, 2008

Phew, Now Let's Get to the Presents!

I finished assembling my final Christmas card tonight! Now I just have to write them all out and get them in the mail. Oh, and I'll probably find that I need more when I'm almost done with the list, since I'm always adding someone at the last minute. But here are samples of the 40 that I made with this one design. The papers are a mix from the Provo Craft Holiday Stack V. I made a serious dent in this paper pad and it should be gone soon. I still have other gifts to make that will use more up.The image is Flaky Friends and I used puffy paint on the snow. The sentiment is from Mandarin Pixie before they went out of business. And check out the snowflake in the upper right corner! I used the Cuttlebug Snowflakes 2 die and this fabulous sparkly paper that Angel sent to me. It's from Crayola and is like a disco ball when the light hits it just right.
Well, I'm off to read. I'm almost finished with The Story of Edgar Sawetelle and can't wait to see how it ends. Have a good night. Thanks for looking!

No comments: