Friday, December 19, 2008

Last Minute Gifts and a RAK

Allison sent me a nice RAK with fun holiday papers and stickers from Making Memories. She also sent this very pretty holiday card along. I love the greens she used. Thanks, Allison!

I turned a few sheets into these bookmarks for some members of my staff. The photo shows both sides. I typed up the Books to Read list on the computer and stamped the book stack from Hambo Stamps and cut them out. The ribbons are from my stash.

The other day I was inspired by all the cute things people were doing with York Peppermint Patties and I came up with these ornaments. My plan was to make this cute little box to present three of them in, but I ran into a roadblock while making a box lid. I just couldn't get the measurements right, and it was late. Since I was too tired to try again, the top is still not done. Maybe I'll try again later. I also learned the lesson that most of you probably already know - don't use your good cardstock for the template! Use the cheap copy paper first to get the measurements right :)

Well, the boys are on their way home and my day off is almost over. DS is going to be excited from the snow and the party they had at school today. Tomorrow, we are making cupcakes for his party and this whole weekend is going to whiz by. I hope you all enjoy it! Thanks for looking!


No comments: