Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year, Everyone!

We are such bums, we'll never make it to midnight.  Happy New Year to all of you and congrats if you are awake to see the ball drop!
Here is a Thank You card I made for DS to send for his birthday gifts.  I kept them pretty simple - I had to make 15 of them.  This little sheep is too cute from Pun Fun, which was an impulse purchase for me but I love it.  Mats and dp are from DCWV Spring Stack.  The colors are great for year round, all-occasion projects. Good thing, because those stacks are HUGE!  I took the photo under my new OTT light with my new camera.  I am so
 pleased with the resolution on the camera, but anything is better than the 5mp that I had with my other point-and-shoot that we bought almost 5 years ago.

Happy Stamping, I hope the New Year brings everyone lots of stamp time :)  Thanks for looking!

No comments: