Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bee-lated Birthday Wishes!



My birthday book is updated, I just have to remember to look at it! We missed our niece's birthday earlier this week, and I feel horrible about it. This will hit the mail with a little something tomorrow...

I used Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms, The Birds and the Bees and some Heidi Grace alphabet rubons. The colors are Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry, along with a bit of Kraft. The bees are embossed with black and the rhinestones are from my stash. These letter rubons were so close together on the sheet it was very hard to cut them out and then place them in line! That is why they are a little crooked. The image panel is cut with Nesties Labels Eight. Love those right now! I offset the Melon Mambo layer on the Crushed Curry so it would peek out just a bit. The dp is from the Welcome Friends pack by SU!

Time to get ready to walk and meet Justin at school. I am loving these afternoon walks to get him and he loves being outside on the way home! He runs ahead and tries to go faster than the cars passing us - it's too funny. Sometimes I think I have a dog and not a boy. He also likes to push the stroller, too!

Have a good afternoon and thanks for looking!

No comments: