Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello Birdy



In an effort to use up more scraps and not create new ones, I made this little bird card using the new SU! punch. I love that little punch! For the eye, I applied a tiny black pearl.

It is official - we are on the move! DH recently took a new position within his company, and we are relocating to Texas. Our target move time is July. Quite a change from NJ, but we are excited for something new, and a place where the cost of living is not so outrageous. The next few months will be a flurry of house hunting trips and moving related work, and I don't know how my stamping time will be.

Right now, I *should* be cleaning, packing and getting the house show-ready, but I'm going to spend a little time pre-writing some posts instead. We have a realtor coming tonight and another later this week to go over final numbers, and should have a sign on the lawn by next week. Maybe even by this weekend! Luckily, I have made a stack of cards over the last few weeks that I have not posted. So even if I don't have time to stamp, the blog won't be a wasteland...

Please stick with me and I'll be sure to show pics of the new craft room as soon as I find a house that has one! And if you know about the Allen, TX area, please let me know. Thanks for looking!

No comments: