Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Clean and Simple



Last week on SCS, there was a challenge to use a sketch for a clean and simple card, and another challenge to use piercing. Do you think I could get my card posted in time and not a week later? Not these days! I used a Kraft base, some pretty blue flowers I had in my stash, and a sentiment from Stampendous. There you go, done, as Justin would say :)

I just spent a few great days with my mom, and we cranked out some cutie baby shower favors! I'll post them later this week. Right now, I have to clean up my craft room and start packing some of my goodies away for a short time. Hopefully when they wake up they will be in a BIG new crafty room ready to be played with!

By the way, does anyone know where the month of April went? I can't believe Saturday is May 1st already! Have a good Tuesday. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely color mix...great piercing and embossing for this CAS card!