Thursday, April 8, 2010

It Can't Be Thursday Again Already!



Man, what a couple of weeks! Here's a recipe that creates NO stamping time: Add together one spring break for Justin a road trip for Easter. Stir in a sick Carter, including a trip to the doctor and hospital for chest x-rays. Toss in a business trip for DH and a sleepless Mama. Oh, and discussions on a big relocation in the not-too-distant future. Not fun...

Finally I had time to sit at my desk this morning, and the EONAC challenge 10 was the perfect one for me. This week, it is to finish those projects that are half-way done! I had these paper pieces cut on my desk from the last time I created, and the sentiments were printed from Sheetload of Cards over the winter. Maybe even from the Fall. Basically, I just assembled the pieces and didn't even stamp anything new. I do like the color combination, though!

To play along on SCS today with the Ways to Use it Challenge, I turned the sentiments on an angle. It worked perfectly because they are a little long for a standard A2 sized card.

I have more pieces in another dp to use up, but we'll see when I have more time. I think I hear Carter thumping in his crib upstairs now. I hope you have a good day and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Your life and mine could be the same...always things coming up! It's nice to have stuff kicking around that can come together so nicely...that DP is super fun!