Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Color Challenge Friends Card


This is the most I have stamped in a long time. I mean actually putting the ink to the rubber - many of the cards I've made in the last week or so have included assembling elements like die cuts. The Color Challenge on SCS today was Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Blush Blossom and an option of Creamy Caramel or Close to Cocoa. I chose to add the Creamy Caramel and layered it all on top of Very Vanilla. The floral layer was created by stamping the flowers from Vintage Vogue onto the Blush cs since I didn't have any dp in the right colors. The F is stamped in Cameo Coral on Blush Blossom and so is the sentiment. I stamped the small flower in Ruby Red and cut it out twice to add some dimension.

I had Carter to the doctor this morning for his re-check after being sick, and he still has some crackling in his lungs. That means another week on the nebulizer, which in turn means another week of cruddy sleep. I think I want a nanny just so I can go take a nap and hand him off when he is cranky! He's also been VERY hungry lately and to top it off, I think his teeth are finally going to come in. Fun fun fun!

I hope you are all having a good day. Thanks for looking!

No comments: