Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome Neighbor



Don't you just love the little houses in the Welcome Neighbor paper pad from SU!? I love the colors, and the fact that it dictates a color combo, too. It gets me to use that Crushed Curry that otherwise intimidates me! Here, it's paired with Old Olive and Kraft with a tiny bit of Bermuda Bay.

I used the CPS Sketch 163 for the layout and the sentiment is from Loads of Love Accessories. I popped up a few of the houses and a tree on the main image panel with foam dots and pierced the corners. Easy peasy!!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute card, the little houses are adorable, great use of the CPS sketch.

Allison Rankin said...

This rocks my world! Love everything about it...should have bought this stuff but I have too much as it is!