Monday, April 12, 2010

Inside Out Card




I had this piece of Basic Grey Junebug paper in my pile, along with this Tangerine Tango card stock, so I put them together today. To mix things up, I put the dp on the inside for the most part, and left a space between the two pieces to write a short note or sign a name. The butterfly punched shape is the Cuttlebug butterfly die. The best part is that now I have a butterfly to add to another project, all ready to go! The sentiment is from Sweet Little Sentiments by SU! There is a strip of lace under the dp on the front of the card, and I added rhinestones to the centers of some of the flowers.

Can you believe Monday is almost over? I see a Starbucks coffee in my future tomorrow morning! I have a list of challenges to get to and we are slowly preparing the house to put on the market, so things are busy busy! I hope you are having a good week! Thanks for looking!

No comments: