Monday, May 10, 2010

EONAC 16: Use Every Stamp?!






This week, Sue and Allison charged us with choosing a solid stamp set and using EVERY stamp in the set. Luckily, we could create more than one card! I chose By Air and made some cute cards for little boys. We always have little boy birthday parties to go to, and I usually have to scramble to make a card at the last minute.

I am swamped with movers, realtors and getting the house ready lately, so don't know when I'll stamp again :( I have so many ideas floating through my head that when I do have time, look out! Meanwhile, thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I have this set...why didn't I use it!?! Having these cards on hand (esp. with those ol' DCWV cards!) for birthday parties is brill! Charlotte has three Saturdays in May booked up...I wish I had her social life! Good luck with the moving...I am getting ready to do the same (ugh!). We can sit and bitch to each other when all these boxes remain unpacked due to all the crazy kid-related chores!

Susie said...

Totally love all of these and what a great idea to have on hand. I don't know how you got this done AND packed for moving. Sweet cards. Fabulous job. Thanks for joining us.