Friday, May 14, 2010

Everything Looks Better in Kraft


In reality, the white one looks worse because the white of the image is pearly, and the card base is not. Also, I realized I used the image with more white on the white base and maybe it would look better if it was the one with more red. Oh, well. I still like the kraft one better!

I am in the process of making 10 of these to add to the Christmas stash. Hopefully this month I'll get to Tracy's challenge, but it's not looking too good. My craft room is mostly packed up and cleaned and I'm afraid to make a mess in it!

Today is our public open house and we are just hoping for an offer. It has only been on the market for a week, but I am exhausted from keeping it clean! Today everything is done, but I am obsessing about dusty baseboards! Seriously, how many people look at baseboards during an open house? At least I wasn't sweeping the bulkhead stairs like DH last night...

I hope you are all having a good day! Thanks for looking!

No comments: