Thursday, May 6, 2010

Well, Look At That!



Do you know that the printed card bases of these two cards are the SAME exact base? I didn't realize how different they can appear until I used the pale pink on one of them and the brighter pink on the other one. They are photographed in the same light and everything. Interesting to me, maybe common sense to some of you!

I'm posting twice today because I also wanted to participate in the EONA challenge this week, which was to use those card fronts you have laying around, unfinished. I had these images colored and matted, and never used them. I hope it counts! Since I have this box of printed card bases, I chose those to finish a few Thank You cards.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

The complimentary color really does change the look, huh? I have these card bases too...ha! And there they sit (I had such good intentions with them!). Love that sweet lil' image. Now if Avery would only go to sleep so I could make my EONAC card for tomorrow (Sue has a doozy of a challenge!).

Susie said...

Wonderful samples and so odd that one looks much darker than the other. I just colored this same image! I love that stamp set. Thanks for joining us.