Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome Neighbor Bella



We are close to choosing a realtor and listing our house on the market. I'm getting anxious and hoping for the process to go quickly and smoothly. Thinking positive thoughts, I used the CPS sketch to make this Thank You card. I hope I didn't curse myself instead!

I found this image in my stash of those waiting to be colored and used up. The papers are from SU! Welcome Neighbor pad, and the base is Crushed Curry. The ribbon is Bermuda Bay. I'm still loving this paper pad and the In Colors! Since I have packed up about 60% of my craft room, I am trying to use whatever is out on the pretense that if I use it, I don't have to move it! Or rather, the movers don't have to move it...

It will be like Christmas all over when I get my stuff unpacked again! And hopefully I'll have a new craft room in time to get a nice order from the new SU! Catty :) Is it bad to buy yourself a housewarming present?

Thanks for looking!

No comments: