Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Floral Miss You

I love to play along each week with the challenge that Sue and Allison post. This week, it's to use brads. I have TONS of these and was able to use the antique copper round ones as flower centers. They are just the right size for these little flowers from Vintage Vogue.

Since 90% of my crafty stash is packed away, and I can't make too much of a mess in my office until we have an offer on the house, I used these pieces left from another day of card making with this set. The sentiment is from MFT.

I had a whirlwind trip to TX this weekend. My plane was supposed to leave at 6 Friday evening, but didn't leave till around 8. By the time I got to my hotel, it was 2am TX time, which means 3am NJ time. I met with a realtor on Saturday and we toured 15 houses. After that, I met some colleagues of DH and had dinner with them, then flew home Sunday morning. I'm still exhausted! We just have to come up with our final wish list and send it to her. Then we can fly out again and hopefully make a decision and an offer. Let's hope for a quick offer on this place and we can be on our way!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Yikes! What a whirlwind journey! Are you looking forward to moving to NJ?

Your card is stunning...makes great use of the set on all the pieces without getting overwhelming. Love the idea of the brads here as flower centres!