Sunday, May 18, 2008

Has It Really Been A Week?

Since I last posted? Yikes! I don't know what happened to this past week. I feel like I had a dark cloud over my head that followed me from day to day. Thank goodness it's gone now and we are enjoying a busy weekend! The weather is gorgeous (although clouds are rolling in as I write this), and we are off to our 2nd birthday party of the weekend later.

Perhaps my Sundays should be called Sheetload Sundays from now on. I am working on another pile of cards for Thanks Yous to all who have donated so far to my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer fundraising. Picture of those will be posted later - I'm waiting for the Liquid Pearls to dry.

Meanwhile, here is a card for DH's cousin who is graduating from high school next weekend. I wanted a masculine card that incorporated his school colors. This is what I came up with, and I like the simple style of it. I used the Crosshatch background in red and black ink. The large black panel is a piece of corrugated paper, and the sentiment is from SU! Favorite Greetings. The ribbon is SU! Striped Grosgrain. Easy peasy and fits the bill. Now I just have to write him a check and get the card in the mail and I'm ahead of the game...

I hope you all are enjoying the weekend. Just think, those in the States - only 6 days till a long weekend :) Thanks for looking!

No comments: