Monday, May 26, 2008

Mixing It Up

Today's Try a New Technique challenge at Splitcoast was to choose one each of the first ten color challenges, sketch challenges, and technique challenges and create something new. I chose Color Combination 02, which was Ruby Red, Barely Banana, and Not Quite Navy. The technique I chose was TLC01, Kissing; and the Sketch was #10. Since my hair dresser is having a baby soon, I thought I would make a card for her. Toy Box was a natural pick, as she is having a boy and already hoping he is sports-minded. The background paper was done with Linen BG and kissed with the star from Toy Box. The sentiment is from So Many Sayings and punched with the Word Window Punch. The stars on the bottom are popped up. I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Back to the grind for us tomorrow, but we did have an awesome weekend filled with a 7.5 mile training walk for me, outdoor play, and a trip to the craft store. Thanks for looking!

No comments: