Monday, November 5, 2007

Angelosity Guest Sketch

While I had that gorgeous paper out last night, I decided to do just one more card before going to bed. (It's always just one more, isn't it?)

Angel chose this sketch as a winner from her sketch contest. It's from Monica, at Monica's Crafts. The paper is the same Making Memories Maddi Narr Stripe and Maddi Paisley from the last card. I used a piece of Bazzill Basics shimmery orange cs to mat the main image, though. The butterfly is from the Rhonna Farrer Autumn Leaves set, same as the sun from the previous card. I watercolored the image with Regal Rose. Brads are also Making Memories.

I purposely left off a sentiment so that this could be used for any occasion. Hopefully tonight I will be able to get one or two more cards done. I hope you all stop over to wish Angel a very Happy Birthday tomorrow! (and keep your fingers crossed that I win all the goodies from the drawing!)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Angel said...

You used these fabulous papers again so of course I love it!!!!