Sunday, November 25, 2007

What's Been Keeping Me Busy

I've decided to try to spread some holiday cheer around my workplace and surprise everyone with a little treat box. I found the nugget box template on Splitcoast Stampers. There are templates for all sizes of box here, and they are very easy to put together! Luckily, there are only 30 people who work at my library. I started these last week and am still putting on the finishing touches. Also, I made the mistake of buying one bag of Nestle Treasures instead of Hershey's Nuggets, and they just don't work! So back to Target for another bag of Nuggets, and more wrappers to stamp! Here's what they are looking like inside. I added a thin wrapper with a round stamp on the top. The wrapper just keeps the boxes from sliding apart. And I like how they look! The stamps are Lizzie Anne Designs Celebrations and Celebration Frames, a Michael's dollar stamp and a snowflake from Verve Visual Winter Wonder. Love these cute little stamps!! They are colored with color pencils, blended and highlighted with a white gel pen and a glitter pen. I hope they bring a smile to my co-workers' faces...I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend! I worked Fri and Sat, so didn't get as much done as I would have liked. Oh, well, there are still a few weeks before Christmas! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are so cute. I just love making these little boxes...might have to make some for Christmas myself ;0)

Ashley said...

what wonderful little gifts! love them! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com