Friday, November 2, 2007

Angelosity Numbers 6 and 7

These two sketches were fun for me! And believe me, after this morning's battle with my DS, I was in DIRE need of stamping therapy. Yikes, he was in an ugly mood and would not do anything I asked him. He ended up getting himself so upset and yelling so much that he almost sent himself into an asthma attack. So I panicked and kept him home from daycare. Luckily, his mood has improved...

This first card is for Sketch # 6. I absolutely love fall colors and like to give Thanksgiving cards to family members whom I don't see very often. I think I'll send this one to my aunt. I watercolored the leaves on the background (SU! Year Round Cheer oak leaf and Tags & More maple leaf. The turkey is from my Lizzie Anne Designs Celebrations set. The sentiment is from SU! Everyday Flexible Phrases. Ink is Close to Cocoa and the turkey is also watercolored. The dp on the center panel is Basic Grey Perhaps, the ribbon is luscious gold silk from May Arts that I got from Verve Visual this week. (Don't tell DH that I went online shopping twice this week ;)

For my second card, I used Sketch #7 from Angelosity. Have you SEEN the pile of goodies that Angel is giving away? Wow! DP on this card is from the Provo Craft Holiday Slab V. The red is some scrap I had laying around and the ribbon is standard craft store ribbon. The images are Lizzie Anne Designs from Celebrations again (yes, I'm using this set A LOT). It's so versatile! The sentiment is from SU! Loads of Love, punched with the word windo punch, stamped in Old Olive. I added a little Stickles to the packages for some sparkle.
Well, DS is playing nicely now, so I'm going to take advantage and make another card. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Angel said...

These 2 cards are both SUPER! You're doing a great job with my sketches. Thanks for playin!