Friday, November 9, 2007

Winged Things Friends

I'm here this morning trying to kill time before leaving for the airport. Justin is so excited he woke up extra early and keeps asking "WHEN are we going to go????" Luckily DH is home this morning so I have a bit of quiet time to pack, clean up, post to blog, etc...

Here is a card I made back in September for my in-laws. It was their 26th anniversary (yes, second marriage). I absolutely love this dp - Paper Pizazz Friends Definitions. I have to go and find more at Michael's. The dragonfly is from SU! Winged Things and the ink colors are Going Grey and Pale Plum. The flourish is from Rhonna Farrer. Of course I used my glitter pen and colored pencils with OMS to blend them. The solid paper is random gray and lilac that was in my stash. The photo doesn't do the gorgeous DP any favors. Check it out IRL if you have a chance...
Well, I see my blog counter is creeping up. If I get to 1500 it will be time for some more Blog Candy. As I was cruising through past posts, I can see my cards improving. To think that some of those early cards were creative! Yikes! There's still so much to learn :) I love it.

Have a great weekend. We'll be in cold NH (which reminds me - I have to go find the hats and mittens) Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

wonderful card and i just love your design. love how you laid the dragonfly .tfs'
chat
thanks for browsing in my gallery.