Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Lucky Streak

Well, the last week has been a blog candy lucky streak for me! I feel piggish, but it's so much fun! Here are some things I've won...

First is from Denise over at Paper Ponderings. She had a contest in which you had to guess the Halloween costumes of her kids. I was the only one to get them all correct! Denise sent some fun winter stamps, great vellum snowflakes, fun dp and a packet of ribbons that I already put away before snapping the picture.

Then I received a set of Kitchen Sink Stamps, Playful Christmas, from Becky. She has some great tutorials for 3x3 and 4x4 cards and boxes that she posted this week. Check out her blog!


And then I got an altered notebook from Rosanne. I am hoping this will keep me organized with Christmas gifts, card lists, etc.






It's not over! I also got some great goodies from Jan forguessing her color combination. Phew!
That's a lot of candy...






NOW, I'm off to stamp. Have a good weekend. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Cindy Vernon said...

Wow, you really did win a lot of candy. I kept seeing your name but you should definitely think about playing the lottery with that kind of luck!

Rosanne said...

So glad you like the notebook!