Monday, November 19, 2007

Look Who Arrived! and JT Aloha RAK

Bookwormabella! Yippee! Cindy sent her to me out of the blue. How sweet is that? I can't wait to ink her up! Maybe tomorrow when I don't have errands to run and can spend the day playing in my stamp room :) Thank you!!

If you haven't seen Cindy's blog yet, Creating with the Heart, check it out!

I also received a package from Connie for JT's Aloha RAK game for November. This card is beautiful, and is made with no stamps! The die cut stickers are gorgeous, and the shimmery paper is fantastic! And check out the cute pins she included. Thanks, Connie!
I will be back later with one more pic of goodies from Blog candy that I won, plus the card I created with them. And before the end of the week I will be posting some blog candy of my own! I think it's time to share the wealth, don't you?
And don't forget to see my post for PIF! Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

Crafty Connie said...

Glad you got the card for the RAK for November. Have a good Thanksgiving.