Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Very Productive Weekend So Far...

So what are YOU doing with the extra hour this weekend? I plan on stamping some more tomorrow and also finishing The Memory Keeper's Daughter. It's great so far!

I've been plugging away at Angel's sketches, and completed 4 between last night and today. Here is Number 9. Although I think it looks like a paintball exploded on the pickup truck, I like this color combination. The base is True Thyme and then I used dark green and Soft Sky panels also. The dp is from the Provo Craft Holiday Slab V. I'm getting tons of use out of that pack that Cindy sent me a few months back. Thanks, Cindy! The images are from SU! Loads of Love, the tree and sentiment stamped in True Thyme, the truck in Basic Black. The polka dot ribbon is from Target.

This next card is from Angel's sketch #11. I really like this sketch, and can see myself using it lots and lots. I have printed out all her sketches and they will be kept in my sketch book for future reference. It really helps me if I have a starting point and Angel has made some great sketches this month! The base of this card is Soft Sky and the inks are Soft Sky, Vintage Violet and Pretty in Pink. The panels for the image are scrap, not SU! papers. The stamps are Lizzie Anne Designs flower from Celebration Frames and sentiment from a set I just got and threw away the label for. Sorry! I watercolored them with the above inks and Stickled the centers. The only thing I have to complain about here is Vintage Violet. As cs, I love it, but the ink on paper always looks a little muddy to me. Maybe that's the "vintage" part, but I never can decide if I like it or not. What do you think?


I don't want to make this post too long, so the next two cards will be in another post. Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Angel said...

I like your cards!! Thanks for playing. You are getting a lot done!