Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fuzzy Hello!

I haven't posted this many cards in consecutive days in a long time! I feel like I'm finally getting my groove on. Thanks to Angel and her 18 Rainbow Days of Angelosity. This card fits the sketch for Day 15. The base is SU! Basic Black and the background stamp is from Unity Stamp Co, stamped in Adirondack Snow Cap - a great white!The sentiment is made with American Crafts Black Tie white velvet letter stickers. I love these! I also have them in black and will try to use them soon. The flowers are Primas, attached with a Making Memories brad. I stamped the backgrounder onto the large white flower using basic black ink. The teal layer is from my stash of scraps :)

I hope you are all having a good night. How did 10pm get here so quickly? I'm heading upstairs to read before falling asleep. Tomorrow starts my effort to use the treadmill before getting my day started. I've tried using it at night, but something always gets in the way...

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty with wonderful textures. Love those letters.

Angel said...

Ooohh.. I am going to have to check out that background stamp. Your card is awesome!