Friday, November 21, 2008

Naughty Bella!

I've been puzzling over this challenge, posted by Allison, all week. Finally today it hit me in the middle of the day what I should do. Unfortunately, I had to wait until I got home from work to execute the idea. But here she is:Look how the Dasher papers by BG match so well with the new Red Riding Hood and Kiwi Kiss cardstock from SU! And look, I'm using the IN Colors while they are still IN! Usually I'm a season or two behind...

Bella is colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended. The chrome on her bike are colored over with glitter markers. I used puffy paint for a pom-pom on her headgear and also on her jacket. I'm not too sure about the ribbon, but I think I like it. Do you agree or disagree? The sentiment is computer generated.

I wish everyone a good weekend - stay warm! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Love this with the Dasher DP...I guess this is only as racy as the receiver would perceive it! Being a deviant, I would of course "go there". This is a super way to be able to use this stamp for Christmas though!