Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthday Party Invitations - DONE!

The Techno Stamper sketch this week was another good one. It's very versatile and can be used for many occasions. For my first go at it, I made my son's birthday party invitations. It's not until next month but I have to get them passed out since the party is the Sunday before Christmas. I hope his friends can all make it!I used By Land and Everyday Flexible Phrases, along with lots of punched circles! The dp is from Close to My Heart and the other papers are from my stash. I'm determined to use a good portion of my papers before buying more!

DH is off to a chili cookoff later today, so I have only a little time to myself right now. I'm off to work on some more projects in the hopes of crossing more things off my To-Do list! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

very cute B'day invitations:) Love the car image.