Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mocha Chica Finally!

About 2 months ago, I just HAD to have this Mocha Chica paper from the Kim Hughes Collection at CHF, and the stamp set to match. It has been sitting by the wayside since it arrived, and finally I had a chance to use it! Thanks to Angel's bird challenge for Day 16. The card is 5x5 to accomodate the tree from the Mocha Chica paper pack. I love that the background and tree were already printed on the paper and all I had to do was stamp and cut out the cute little birds and mount them on the branches. The tag is a Cuttlebug Die stamped with the hello sentiment from the set. It is attached with some twine and glued to the bird's beak. Ribbon is American Crafts.

Here's a close up of the tag:

I know I'm going to go back to hording this fantastic paper, but I promise to TRY to use it more. Why horde paper when it looks so pretty on a card? We can always buy more, right? I just hate to cut into pretty things...

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Love this card!
Not only can you buy more DP, if you hoard it, it goes out of style by the time you use it. :-)
This Dp was on my wish list as well. :-)