Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Harvest Angelosity Card

Tonight, while watching election returns, I decided to catch up on some of Angel's challenges. I think I'm still missing 2 days, but I'll get there! This card is for Day 11, which was a sketch challenge. The image is Lizzie Anne Designs Celebrations and Celebration Frames. DP is Basic Grey Mellow and the twill tape is Martha Stewart. Sentiment is from SU! Loads of Love Accessories. I colored the pie plate with a silver Spica glitter pan and the crust is colored with a Prismacolor pencil. The frame is Pumpkin Pie. The large left panel is embossed with the Cuttlebug Distress Stripes folder.I hope you like it. I'm off to watch more election stuff then go to bed, since I've had a horrible headache all day and the Excedrin is wearing off. Have a good one and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Hope your headache went away! LOVE your card. I have a 6x6 sheet of this Basic Grey DP and I am hoarding it. I really like how it looks on ANY card.