Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting A Little Better at Mass Production

I took over DS's little desk in my craft room so I could apply the puffy paint to these images and let them dry without being in my way. This is only half of the stack of images I have stamped and colored for my Christmas cards this year. I'm trying to keep them simple to avoid having to pay extra postage! Even though Flaky Friends is retired, I just love it.
I'm also getting started on gifts for teachers, co-workers, etc. This is a set of notecards to give to DS's teacher. I posted one of them in the previous post, but here is the whole set. There are 2 of each design. DS and DH are flying home right now and I'm a wreck. DS was in the ER with an asthma attack last night, and even though he is cleared to fly, I can't help but worry. I'm going to meet them at the airport to pick up DS, and DH will then get the luggage and pick up his car from long term parking. I just want my baby home safely!

Hopefully you all had a good weekend and got some stamping time in! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH wow...you have really gotten a lot done! And they look amazing...

I hope your DS is doing well...