Thursday, November 6, 2008

Is It Really Almost Over?

The 18 Days of Angelosity, that is. Yesterday was Day 17, and she posted another sketch for us to follow. I'm trying NOT to just use the papers that are out on my desk from previous projects, so I brought out this SU paper for this card. I knew I wanted to use Pun Fun, and the Love You a Latte stamp was the perfect size for this layout.I used the All In A Row zig zag stamp also to join the papers down the center. The corners are made with the Photo Corner punch and are embellished with pink rhinestones. I used liquid crystal on the coffee in the mug, and Cotton Candy Stickles on the dots of the mug.

I'm off to get more work done. Can't wait for this long week to be over! Although my stamping to-do list is growing longer and longer each day, too. Let's all hope for a productive weekend, shall we?Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Angel said...

I love this card! REALLY love it! I bet its even prettier IRL!