Sunday, November 9, 2008

Some RAKs to Share

Look at this adorable Halloween card I received from Cindy at Creating with the Heart! She just opened a Heart Shoppe where you can buy some card kits and other goodies. And look out for her monthly SU! specials, too! I love the dp on this card, and her coloring is wonderful. Thanks, Cindy :)Last week I also received my package from my Aloha RAK buddy for October, Charlene. She has a great blog at Charly's Crazy Corner. Go give her a visit and enjoy her creations. She sent me a fabulous selection of images, including Whiff of Joy and Magnolias, along with some pretty ribbon and punched flowers. OH, and some great punched dragonflies. Look at this fantastic Tilda card she sent, too. I love it. Thanks, Charly!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for looking!


No comments: