Sunday, December 30, 2007

Baroque Primas

Baroque Motifs has been on my shelf and I have not used it nearly as much as I would like. Today I was playing with my embellishments, sorting brads and primas, and had a creative lightbulb moment. Here is the result:I used a premade ivory card from the craft store, which measures 4x5. The flourish is stamped in Handsome Hunter, and I scored a frame 1/4" from the edges of the card. The primas are attached with antique copper brads. I'm thinking of making a small set of these to send my grandmother as a small gift. She still writes letters and I'm sure she would enjoy them.

Time to go play with ds, who has been begging for a playmate all day. Sometimes I wish he would learn to play by himself, but I know I would be sad if he no longer wanted me!

Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Shannon McGann said...

What a great idea, using the primas on the Baroque flourish! It looks amazing!