Monday, December 24, 2007

A Christmas RAK and Birthday Cards

Allison, queen blogger herself, sent me a Christmas RAK! How sweet is this card? The beaded garland on the tree didn't make it through the post so well, but the card is still so cute! Thanks, Allison!We also have a few birthdays to celebrate this week. My DS turns 4 tomorrow. Yikes! And my nephew turns 1 on the 29th. It's hard to believe how fast they are growing! Both cards are similar since I'm short on time these days. The paper is from the DCWV Mini Stack 3. Stamps are Hambo (train) and SU! Toy Box (race car), Greetings 4 You (Happy Birthday), All Year Cheer II (Happy Happy Birthday) and The Cat's Pajamas (stack o' presents). The stack of presents is colored with metallic and regular gel pens. The trains are colored with markers and also with pencils blended with OMS. I like the pencil colored one better - the lines from markers drive me bananas becuse I like a smooth finish!Well, time to go so the camera batteries can charge and I can bake a birthday cake for tomorrow. He wants a Green Goblin cake, but I think he's getting a hamburger cake. I'll share photos if it's not too embarassing. I'm a stamper, not a cake decorator!

Don't forget to enter blog candy a few posts below!!

Happy Holidays to you all and Thanks for Looking :)

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my poor garland...ha! Oh well, I shouldn't have tried so hard anyway!

Cheers Melissa!